2013 EVENT REGISTRATION
NOW ACCEPTING "WAITING LIST" REGISTRATIONS ONLY
Entries for the LPGA-USGA Girls Golf Academy are open to female amateur golfers, ages 8– 17, who are registered members of LPGA-USGA Girls Golf for at least one year (includes current season).
$350 per participant
Entry Fee Includes: 3 days of participation in the Girls Golf Academy, a Girls Golf Academy gift package, lunch daily, two dinners, snacks, and beverages on-site.
PLEASE REVIEW THE INFORMATION BELOW
PRIOR TO SUBMITTING YOUR REGISTRATION FORM
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: MONDAY, APRIL 22, 2013
STEP 1: COMPLETE AND SUBMIT ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM
- Upon submission, an email confirming receipt of the registration form will be sent to both the registrant and her parent/guardian. Note: This is NOT a confirmation of entry into the Girls Golf Academy. Event entries will be considered "Pending" until the Academy registration fee is received.
- The Girls Golf Team will review all entries upon receipt and confirm each registrants' eligibility. Within three business days from the date the entry form is received, an email will be sent to the registrant notifying them of their elibility and entry status. A link to submit the player registration fee will be included within confirmation emails.
STEP 2: SUBMIT REGISTRATION FEE
- The Academy entry confirmation will include a link to securely submit the Academy registration fee online. Registration fees may also be submitted to LPGA Headquarters by mail.
- The deadline to submit Academy registration fees is Monday, April 22, 2013.
- Applicants who fail to pay the registration fee by the deadline date will forfeit their spot, and will be added to the Waiting List. Only entires with fully paid registration fees will be accepted.
STEP 3: MAKE TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS
- Travel arrangements should be made after entry into the Girls Golf Academy is confirmed by The Girls Golf Team. Once your travel is booked, please contact us and provide us with details of your travel information (arrival/departure dates, airline, flight number, etc).
STEP 4: GET READY TO HAVE A GREAT TIME!
- Girls Golf Academy participants will receive an official "Welcome" email from The Girls Golf Team with additional information to assist them with preparing for what will be a fun event! Be sure to pack a camera to snap shots of all of the great memories you will be creating.
- The Girls Golf Academy is open to all registrants meeting the eligibility requirements. Playing ability is not a criterion for selecting participants.
- Academy entries will be accepted on a first come, first served basis and are limited to the first 50 registrants with completely executed entries.
- Entries by telephone, email or fax will not be accepted and registration forms which are received late or incomplete are not acceptable and will be subject to rejection.
- Waiting List Policy: Spots within the Golf Academy are expected to be filled, so please make your registration plans accordingly. A waiting list will be established once the Academy is filled based on: (1) date of receipt of entry, and if received on the same day and at the same time, (2) number of years as an LPGA*USGA Girls Golf member.
- Registration Deadline: Monday, April 22, 2013