TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP REGISTRATION
NOW ACCEPTING "WAITING LIST" rEGISTRATIONS ONLY
Entries for the LPGA-USGA Girls Golf Team Championship are open to teams of two female amateur golfers, ages 10 – 17, who are registered members of LPGA-USGA Girls Golf for at least one year (includes current season).
$300 per team ($150 per player)
Entry Fee Includes: Each player will recieve two 18-hole rounds of competition plus one practice round on the River Course, a Girls Golf Team Championship gift package, lunch daily, two dinners, snacks, and beverages on site.
The Girls Golf Team Championship will feature three divisions (or flights) based on yardages during our two-day competition. Players will have the opportunity to select their prefered flight for the championship. Please note, adjustments may be made to final flight assignments based on players' ages and/or golf ability.
5,000 – 5,500 yards
Recommended ages: 13+
Recommended ability level: The Bell-McIntire flight is ideal for players who have the ability to score 95 or better from the red tees in tournament play.
Sandy LaBauve Division
3,700 – 4,300 yards
Recommended ages: 12 – 14
Recommended ability level: The Sandy LaBauve flight is ideal for players who have the ability to score 115 or better from the red tees in tournament play.
Vicky Hurst Division
3,000 – 3,500 yards
Recommended ages: 10 – 12
Recommended ability level: The Vicky Hurst flight is ideal for players who have the ability to score 135 or better from the red tees in tournament play.
PLEASE REVIEW THE INFORMATION BELOW
PRIOR TO SUBMITTING YOUR REGISTRATION form
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: MONDAY, APRIL 22, 2013
STEP 1: COMPLETE AND SUBMIT ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM
- Upon submission, an email confirming receipt of the registration form will be sent to both the registrant and their parent/guardian. Note: This is NOT a confirmation of entry into the Team Championship field. Event entries will be deemed as "Pending" until both players on the team have submitted their registration forms and entry fees.
- The Girls Golf Team will review all entries upon receipt and confirm each registrants' eligibility. Within three business days from the date the entry form is received, an email will be sent to the registrant notifying them of their elibility status. A link to submit the player registration fee will be included within confirmation emails.
STEP 2: SUBMIT REGISTRATION FEE
- The Team Championship entry confirmation will include a link to securely submit the Girls Golf Team Championship registration fee online (registration fees may also be submitted by mail).
- The deadline for Team Championship registration fees to be received by LPGA Headquarters is Monday, April 22, 2013.
- Applicants who fail to pay the registration fee by the deadline will forfeit their spot, and will be added to the Waiting List. Only teams with fully paid registration fees will be accepted.
STEP 3: MAKE TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS
- Travel arrangements should be made after entry into the Girls Golf Team Championship field is confirmed by The Girls Golf Team. Once your travel is booked, please contact us and provide us with details of your travel information (arrival/departure dates, airline, flight number, etc).
STEP 4: GET READY TO HAVE A GREAT TIME!
- Girls Golf Team Championship participants will receive an official "Welcome" email from The Girls Golf Team with additional information to assist them with preparing for what will be an awesome event! Be sure to pack a camera to snap shots of all of the great memories you will be creating.
- The LPGA-USGA Girls Golf Team Championship is open to all registrants meeting the eligibility requirements. Playing ability is not a criterion for selecting participants.
- Team Championship entries will be accepted on a first come, first served basis and are limited to the first 36 teams (72 registrants) with completely executed entries.
- Entries by telephone, email or fax will not be accepted and applications which are received late or incomplete are not acceptable and will be subject to rejection.
- Waiting List Policy: Spots within the Golf Team Championship are expected to be filled, so please make your registration plans accordingly. A waiting list will be established once the Team Championship field is filled based on: (1) date of receipt of entry, and if received on the same day and at the same time, (2) number of years as an LPGA*USGA Girls Golf member.
- Registration Deadline: Monday, April 22, 2013